Antenatal classes including refresher sessions are available to small group formats as well as individual private sessions.
Information is evidenced based and tailored to the individuals needs.
Our midwife is a qualified Antenatal teacher,with a Diploma in Antenatal Education from University of Luton with 18 years Midwifery experience.
Topics covered include:
- Practical skills for labour, including early labour, breathing and positions for labour and birth.
- pain relief choices
- realistic information about birthing in a hospital setting.
- designing your birth plan
- what partners need to know
- caring for your newborn baby